DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeping double beep

Skyphotos

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I have a mavic 2 pro and I have flown it regularly for more than 30 hours. I have had no issues other than my own operational learning curve. I've been flying with an iphone 8+, and now I've upgraded to an android phone. it's the Samsung s20ultra. however I am experiencing a strange double beep occasionally when I perform an operation or switch camera modes. This is intermittent.

Things I've tried
  • restart all
  • uninstall-reinstall software
  • check firmware
  • changed order of operations (this reveals another problem for another thread)
  • turned on usb debug mode
It seems to generate some logs, and I think I know where to find them, so they are attached. (updated the file .log to .txt to get it to load, it looks like gibberish to me)

There is also a shared video, too large to attach, which demonstrates the problem. However the beeping is inconsistent, and I have no idea why it was consistent when I took the video. I restarted everything and it went back to being inconsistent. New video by Craig Weston

The only constant time i get this weird beep is just after pressing "go fly" on the app.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• crash-2020-03-13-15-08-48.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
  • log-2020-03-12.log.txt
    747.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone,
I have a mavic 2 pro and I have flown it regularly for more than 30 hours. I have had no issues other than my own operational learning curve. I've been flying with an iphone 8+, and now I've upgraded to an android phone. it's the Samsung s20ultra. however I am experiencing a strange double beep occasionally when I perform an operation or switch camera modes. This is intermittent.

Things I've tried
  • restart all
  • uninstall-reinstall software
  • check firmware
  • changed order of operations (this reveals another problem for another thread)
  • turned on usb debug mode
It seems to generate some logs, and I think I know where to find them, so they are attached. (updated the file .log to .txt to get it to load, it looks like gibberish to me)

There is also a shared video, too large to attach, which demonstrates the problem. However the beeping is inconsistent, and I have no idea why it was consistent when I took the video. I restarted everything and it went back to being inconsistent. New video by Craig Weston

The only constant time i get this weird beep is just after pressing "go fly" on the app.

Thank you for your help.

You may have tried this, but being new to Android, you can swipe down from the top and see all kinds of Notifications. There might be some indication of what is beeping and it may not be entirely the dji software but some other interaction.

That is a good idea, but the only notifications active at the time was kaspersky. there were no changes registered with it.

I have the same issue in my Mavic 2 Zoom and Android Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro.. I thought it was normal sound every time the camera focus on something.. is this a problem you think?

I have no idea if its normal or not. I thought it might be related to the disconnect I keep experiencing. If it were normal, wouldn't it happen every time? I know the video shows it happening each time I change camera modes, but 5 minutes later it was not making that sound doing the same thing.

I just made a test and for sure it is normal.. every time I tab the screen a square appears with the symbol of AF (auto focus) and double beep.!!

Thank you for testing this. In that case I'm guessing I have some other connection issue giving me fits. I appreciate the assist.

Reactions: Tasos GR
I typically do, although I will occasionally compare to the auto setting just to see what the machine would have decided.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf