DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeping RC

Re calibrating the RC usually fixes it. Don't forget the roller when re calibrating at the end.

The drone has anti-collision sensors, and anything near the front, back, and above the drone will cause the controller to beep continuously.

The only way to silence the noise is to set the controller volume to ZERO. But probably not a great idea.

Get the drone outside, 15 feet away from things, and the red radar dash and orange obstacle warning on the screen should go away.

The drone has anti-collision sensors, and anything near the front, back, and above the drone will cause the controller to beep continuously.

The only way to silence the noise is to set the controller volume to ZERO. But probably not a great idea.

Get the drone outside, 15 feet away from things, and the red radar dash and orange obstacle warning on the screen should go away.
I will give it a try
Thanks Doug

I turn on the controller first and it will sometimes start that beeping. I turn off the controller, push both sticks up, down, left, and right then turn it back on and it doesn't beep any longer. If I had to guess, I leave my sticks in and if there's any pressure at all while being stored, I think that's what causes it to beep.

Reactions: EmsAir
I turn on the controller first and it will sometimes start that beeping. I turn off the controller, push both sticks up, down, left, and right then turn it back on and it doesn't beep any longer. If I had to guess, I leave my sticks in and if there's any pressure at all while being stored, I think that's what causes it to beep.
Thank you oman

Thanks for your reply, here comes the stupid part, could this be caused by flying in my living room? Thanks Doug

could this be caused by flying in my living room?
Are you saying the beeping only occurs when flying in an enclosed space like your living room?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs