DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Belgium's Legacy

ikkel

Reactions
Belgium is a small country in Western Europe with an density of 30,689 km² (970/sq mi).
Perhaps well known for negative news, perhaps known for football, beer and chocolate, but the beauty of the country and its rich history are anything but widely known.
Despite our small country, we have a very rich history and that legacy is still very visible everywhere today.
There are many magical places and heritage that appeal to the imagination, in some places you imagine yourself in a fairy tale.

In this video I will show you a tip of the iceberg of the legacy Belgium has from its past.

Enjoy

Everything is shot with the Dji Mini 2

Beautifully flown with great music!

Reactions: ikkel
Love seeing these scenes from Belgium. We truly don't hear much if any news about Belgium in the US, so no need to worry about the negative. Keep flying and show us more of what Belgium has to offer the tourists.

Belgium is a small country in Western Europe with an density of 30,689 km² (970/sq mi).
Perhaps well known for negative news, perhaps known for football, beer and chocolate, but the beauty of the country and its rich history are anything but widely known.
Despite our small country, we have a very rich history and that legacy is still very visible everywhere today.
There are many magical places and heritage that appeal to the imagination, in some places you imagine yourself in a fairy tale.

In this video I will show you a tip of the iceberg of the legacy Belgium has from its past.

Enjoy

Everything is shot with the Dji Mini 2

Very nice; suggestion better music for this amazing series you have created would be Bach cello suite No.1 in G major or "Air"

Very nice; suggestion better music for this amazing series you have created would be Bach cello suite No.1 in G major or "Air"
Thanks for the nice reply. Choice of music is offcourse a personal taste. I'm not into Bach and all that reportoire. I like Epic more and that's why I prefere that sort of music for my vid's.

Love seeing these scenes from Belgium. We truly don't hear much if any news about Belgium in the US, so no need to worry about the negative. Keep flying and show us more of what Belgium has to offer the tourists.
Thank you for the nice reply, I will surely post more from Belgium

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM