DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Benjamin Franklin Bridge Views (Camden, NJ/Philadelphia, PA)

Loved it, thanks! I grew up in Camden but now live in OH. Nice to see the beautiful Ben Franklin Bridge! I shot some still photos from the Battleship NJ a few years ago and love looking at them.

Reactions: RoarRoar
Interesting subject, good recording, but those dissolves leave me cold. At first, I thought you had a problem with your camera or editing. Then I realized it was deliberate!

Be aware that it's not because of editing software limitations that professional editors use mostly jump cuts, a few dissolves to black and very few other simple transitions.

Interesting subject, good recording, but those dissolves leave me cold. At first, I thought you had a problem with your camera or editing. Then I realized it was deliberate!

Be aware that it's not because of editing software limitations that professional editors use mostly jump cuts, a few dissolves to black and very few other simple transitions.
Honestly I wasn’t looking for feedback it was a video strung together in about 10 minutes. I was really just looking to share the content from a fun morning of flying.

Believe it or not I’m perfectly aware professional media editors tend to use jump cuts. I’ve worked in media my whole adult life (on the audio side). This in no way was meant to be a Hollywood production.

Last edited:
Honestly wasn’t I looking for feedback it was a video strung together in about 10 minutes. I was really just looking to share the content from a fun morning of flying.

Believe it or not I’m perfectly aware professional media editors tend to use jump cuts. I’ve worked in media my whole adult life (on the audio side). This in no way was meant to be a Hollywood production.
So why your choice of transitions?

So why your choice of transitions?
I personally like them. I feel it breaks up each clip especially when I’m not editing to be in cue with the audio. Also as I stated this video was put together in 10 minutes.

I do use dissolves often in videos. By breaking up clips this way on several YouTube videos it shows a beginning and end of a specific clip. Also this is what works for me it might not work for you and that’s fine. I’ve now spent more time explaining myself then the actual editing process.

Last edited:
Flown from here a ton of times. Didn't go terribly far out due to wind.
Thanks in advance to everyone on MP for checking it out!

Nice - also flown here many times. Do you ever fly from there at night? Typically I fly in front of the American Water building when I go - but avoid going unless have someone else there with me for safety reasons. Let me know if interested in meeting up anytime down there for a night flight. Went a few Christmas’s ago and posted a few pics on the forum (link below). I like to contrast daytime Philly skyline to night time as well.

Thread 'Twas the night "after" Christmas - Philly Style'
Air 2s - Twas the night "after" Christmas - Philly Style

Nice - also flown here many times. Do you ever fly from there at night? Typically I fly in front of the American Water building when I go - but avoid going unless have someone else there with me for safety reasons. Let me know if interested in meeting up anytime down there for a night flight. Went a few Christmas’s ago and posted a few pics on the forum (link below). I like to contrast daytime Philly skyline to night time as well.

Thread 'Twas the night "after" Christmas - Philly Style'
Air 2s - Twas the night "after" Christmas - Philly Style
I’d be down for that for sure. I have a few guys I fly with regularly and maybe we can sneak an evening in before Christmas. Would love to get some night shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams