DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Twas the night "after" Christmas - Philly Style

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Crop the lower third of the first photo and it will POP. Or bring up the shadows of the river. Otherwise, the river is just black nothing.
I did that just by showing the top of the picture by scrolling...you are right with that...it is a good shot to begin with, but it is a completely different lively picture without the dark area at the bottom...good tip @blubyyou 👍
👍

Reactions: dgg
Crop the lower third of the first photo and it will POP. Or bring up the shadows of the river. Otherwise, the river is just black nothing.
Added a 4th pic cropped - but left some water in the shot. Thanks for the tip. Not a pro at this and these shots are unedited, where I'm sure there is room for improvement. I do like how they turned out for the most part tho.

I like them. Very clear! One night too late to catch Santa zooming across the sky! HAHAHA

Added one more to the original post - this time looking up. Just a little different perspective on the bride and city scape. Appreciate the tips and tricks - shooting at night has its share of challenges, so every tip helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc