DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best accessories

Thank you. So this one?

I haven't run into the need for an ND filter yet as I generally fly/shoot at sunset/dusk/etc, hence my moving from an Air to the M2P. But I know once I have the M2P, I'm going to want to use it more and more and want to be ready.
Hi, Yes that is the one. I only use on my M2P if I'm filming in the middle of the day, even then I only use the 2 stops setting. I also tend to shoot more at dawn.

Reactions: LakeErieFlier
If you take still photos only, none.

I'd argue that even with stills photography a set of ND filters is handy. I only shoot photos and have a set of ND filters for times that I fly in extremely bright sun. I like to fly and shoot in and around water and getting some motion in the water (1/4 second or more exposure) would be impossible without ND in mid-day light. Granted, this doesn't apply to everyone, but in terms of "accessories", it's nice to have.

Also, replacement USB cables have come in handy. If you're using the stock controller and a smartphone you might have connection issues with the included USB cable. A good number of people have solved weird problems by replacing the OEM cable with an aftermarket cable or by using the full-size Type-A connector on the bottom of the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead