DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Air 2s Fly more combo WITH Smart Controller for $1349.99

Fine if you want the air 2 and standard remote and FMC.
Differential pricing based on where/who you are, is pretty common. It's not at all uncommon for me that when I talk about something on this list, or on the email list that I run, something directly relevant to that subject will show up as a suggestion from Amazon that I should buy something. Frequently within a small number of hours.

People worry about government spying on them, but that pales in comparison to the extent to which private industry marketing and advertising spies on you, and gathers and integrates the information, and shares it.

When you log in to Best Buy, or Amazon, or whatever, they know who you are in more detail than is generally realized.

For a more mundane question...what does the Smart Controller do for you? Does it have any downsides, other than cost?

Thx,

TCS

Differential pricing based on where/who you are, is pretty common. It's not at all uncommon for me that when I talk about something on this list, or on the email list that I run, something directly relevant to that subject will show up as a suggestion from Amazon that I should buy something. Frequently within a small number of hours.

People worry about government spying on them, but that pales in comparison to the extent to which private industry marketing and advertising spies on you, and gathers and integrates the information, and shares it.

When you log in to Best Buy, or Amazon, or whatever, they know who you are in more detail than is generally realized.

For a more mundane question...what does the Smart Controller do for you? Does it have any downsides, other than cost?

Thx,

TCS
I fly with a tablet,with my air 2.Never owned or wanted the smart controller.

It's much more then just BB and AZ. Your ISP can and does track every bit of info that passes through their routers. They track vastly more info then even AZ can.

Just purchase this for that price, not sure how long it will be at this price.

Good Luck

UPDATE:
I now know why you guys are not seeing my price, it's because I have what they call TotalTech, it's the insurance you can purchase. I purchased a Sony Bravia TV from them during the holidays and added the protection. This protection gets added to anything I purchase from them for 2 years at no extra charge.

I kept looking at why I could see the price and no one else could, I"m sure most if not ALL of you thought this old guy is starting to lose it :)

Totaltech Price
$1,349.99Your price for this item is $1,349.99
Save $400
Was $1,749.99

Now, does anyone here have this combo? The smart controller with the Air 2s? If you do, how does it fly? Is it smooth or choppy? etc.

Thanks
I fly the air 2S with the original Smart Controller and they integrate just fine. I bought a M2P with the SC and it’s was perfect. I added the Air 2S when it was introduced. No regrets. I thought that the SC is no longer produced and that the recent offerings were for a new SC like controller (RC Pro) but compatible with the Mavic 3.

Just purchase this for that price, not sure how long it will be at this price.

Good Luck

UPDATE:
I now know why you guys are not seeing my price, it's because I have what they call TotalTech, it's the insurance you can purchase. I purchased a Sony Bravia TV from them during the holidays and added the protection. This protection gets added to anything I purchase from them for 2 years at no extra charge.

I kept looking at why I could see the price and no one else could, I"m sure most if not ALL of you thought this old guy is starting to lose it :)

Totaltech Price
$1,349.99Your price for this item is $1,349.99
Save $400
Was $1,749.99

Now, does anyone here have this combo? The smart controller with the Air 2s? If you do, how does it fly? Is it smooth or choppy? etc.

Thanks
Is it still this price for Totaltech members? If so I'll buy the membership before making my purchase. Also, did it come with the smart controller as expected or one of the upgraded RC-pros? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine