DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

My November 30 BB delivery finally came yesterday. Just finished setting up and flying around the office, no crashes, so out we go! I didn't order the fly more, so I just ordered an extra battery from DJI, as it looks like they'll ship faster than everyone else.

Those who had BB orders ship via UPS, was a signature required at delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally see an ORDER ID # assigned to my Sept. 28th order. Maybe this means something? Still shows release date as Dec. 31st. BB Canada.

can you tell me if the box it arrives in has any identifiable markings on it that would give away the identity of what's inside? I have one arriving tomorrow and my son will be the only one home to sign for it.....don't want to ruin the surprise!

can you tell me if the box it arrives in has any identifiable markings on it that would give away the identity of what's inside? I have one arriving tomorrow and my son will be the only one home to sign for it.....don't want to ruin the surprise!
Just a regular BestBuy box with the UPS label on it. At least that's how mine arrived

Best Buy Canada just updated the release date to Jan. 15th. I ordered Sep. 28th. I expect that will change yet again, maybe to March before they actually get any from DJI. Have pretty much given up now. Now looking forward to the Mavic 2. No point getting an 'old' one ...lol. Depending on when or If it ever does arrive, I can simply return it as it will be much closer to an updated version with more features ??

Just got my first of 2 Mavics today.....I new it was small but was surprised at how small the box was.....I was worried my son would be suspicious and figure out what it was based on the size of the box but he has no clue what he signed for.....

Best Buy managed to screw up on one of my orders.

I placed two orders on Tuesday night within five minutes of each other. Both were to be delivered today, Friday 12/23. Frustratingly, only the later order was delivered today despite receiving tracking for both on Wednesday morning. The first order still shows as "waiting for pickup" with no activity whatsoever.

Best Buy managed to screw up on one of my orders.

I placed two orders on Tuesday night within five minutes of each other. Both were to be delivered today, Friday 12/23. Frustratingly, only the later order was delivered today despite receiving tracking for both on Wednesday morning. The first order still shows as "waiting for pickup" with no activity whatsoever.
Sorry to hear about the mixup and hope you get it very soon. My second of 2 showed up today. My co-worker who spontaneously told me to order him one backed out on me so I now have a second one available. I will be posting a for sale thread shortly if anyone is interested in it. If you have any interest, shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Here is the link to the For Sale thread in the classifieds: Mavic Pro Fly Less for Sale $1150

Last edited:
Best Buy Canada does not show Mavic Pro at all now, just the Combo "coming soon".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi