DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy sold out

MavicMike55

Reactions
BB must have sold out their initial allotment of MA2's. Now shows expected to ship by Friday, May 22.

Wooh! Glad I'm on Mavic forums. Was reading posts last week, and someone had mentioned that DJI was probably filling orders to retailers first. So I cancelled my order at DJI store and ordered from BB. Notified yesterday (Fri 5-8) that mine had shipped. Might have been the last one they had? Sorry everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Capt KO
Uh-oh. ?

just got email....stating should be delivered sunday....not to shabby since I ordered on the 2nd

Reactions: Ron Boger
Yeah, me too. I ordered on the 29th. Mine still says Arriving by Monday, they took my payment last Thursday and since then it's been sitting in "Getting it Ready" status.
I originally ordered from Amazon on May 1. They were saying Tuesday delivery until about four days ago they changed it to June 1. I cancelled and purchased from BB.

Just got mine. Charging all the batteries right now.
I read a post that you should not use the multi charger the first time you charge the batteries. Use the single charger the first time. Multi charger can be used after the first charge.

I stayed with my order from DJI. DJI Customer Service rep told me it’ll ship 5/12. Hope so. But it’ll arrive when it arrives. Until then I’m happily flying my Mavic Pro and Zino???

Ordered mine from Best Buy on the day DJI announced them. Supposed to receive it on 05/11/2020.. It actually arrived 05/09/2020. All set up/batteries charged. Heading out to fly it this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Capt KO
Waiting for used (with Refresh) or referb. Got time, MMini and Phantoms at home. Hoping an Air 2 wants to downsize ? to a Mini (with Refresh +) for trade + $. ?

someday, maybe

just got email....stating should be delivered sunday....not to shabby since I ordered on the 2nd
Same here, I cancelled my M2A from the DJI Store on May 7th and ordered it from BB the same day. It's being delivered on the 13th.....not shabby but then again I think I'm the only one that flies drones in my geographical area....I never and I mean never do I see another drone in the sky in my geo. Area....

Mine has said they were getting my order ready. Got an email today saying it will be delayed a week now if at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4