DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Cell Phone For Mavic

CJT

Reactions
I have been flying my Mavic with an old Samsung S4 which my daughter gave me but the battery is failing. This phone works fine with either the DJI GO or DJI GO 4 app.

I also have flown with my Samsung S3 with mixed success. The battery in this phone is near end of life, the DJI Go 4 app really does not work well on this phone, when using DJI GO the screen tends to break up and go black.

So I am going to get a new phone and I would like to know which cell phone works best with the Mavic?

I have no loyalty to iphone or Samsung. I just want to get the phone most compatible with Mavic. Please share your thoughts. I am hoping to get a new phone this weekend.

Thanks,
CT

I feel the iPhone works the best but thats my opinion not a fact. But considering that DJI and Apple are in bed together it seems like a safe bet.

I feel the iPhone works the best but thats my opinion not a fact. But considering that DJI and Apple are in bed together it seems like a safe bet.
Hate to say it, as an Android user, if you don't care about learning a new OS and the steep price. Go for a iPhone... Since they are in bed together, I don't for see them breaking up anytime soon... The reason for that is it seems like iOS is getting more updates and newer apps then Android does... Which is a little frustrating... But eh...

That said if you wanna stick with an Android I suggest the OnePlus series :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have an S7 Edge and I've found that it's hard to tap the X in top right corner as the top of the screen is covered by the remote. That was a bit annoying. Apart from that it worked really well though.

Yes, your best bet is to move on to Apple IOS platform.

I have noticed that some people are have good luck with the iPod touch 6th gen. the price on eBay seems to be creeping up some though.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS