DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Cell Phone

Has anyone tried the new Oppo Reno 3 smartphone with the MM? I also want to get a new phone but now I am confused as this android/IOS stuff. I use a MacBook Air but an Android phone. Basically looking for a mid range smartphone with a decent camera that will last for a few years and won't break the bank now. But I also will shy away from cheap stuff and if necessary, wait to get what I stated above.

I got a 2019 10.5 wifi iPad and a bluetooth garmin gps. If I need maps I tether. For the price I could not be happier with the huge screen and iOS stability. With that said I do love the convenience of my pixel 3 for weight and size. Go 4 has always run well on it. I just ran into some goofy crashes during long waypoint missions on my mavic 2 pro. I have been using the pixel with the mini just so I didn't have to lug out the iPad for a quick flight. Now that I have a smart controller I will use it and the iPad with the original rc as a guest screen for clients on the m2p.

Reactions: Cool Bananas
I got a 2019 10.5 wifi iPad and a bluetooth garmin gps. If I need maps I tether. For the price I could not be happier with the huge screen and iOS stability. With that said I do love the convenience of my pixel 3 for weight and size. Go 4 has always run well on it. I just ran into some goofy crashes during long waypoint missions on my mavic 2 pro. I have been using the pixel with the mini just so I didn't have to lug out the iPad for a quick flight. Now that I have a smart controller I will use it and the iPad with the original rc as a guest screen for clients on the m2p.
Thanks. Sounds like you are well stocked with tech goodies...

Thanks. Sounds like you are well stocked with tech goodies...
I have no self control. Some people drink and do drugs, I obsess over hobbies and side hustles. [emoji38]

Reactions: Cool Bananas

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukegotit