DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Drone for FPV flying?

tna9001

Reactions
My primary interest in drones is FPV flying using goggles. I don't have much of an interest in photography but the full-featured drones seem to have expensive cameras on board. Are there any companies that build to customer specs?

Thank you!

My primary interest in drones is FPV flying using goggles. I don't have much of an interest in photography but the full-featured drones seem to have expensive cameras on board. Are there any companies that build to customer specs?

Thank you!

What are your specs? I’m sure somebody, possibly me, could build you want you want. What country are you in and price range be sure to add

What are your specs? I’m sure somebody, possibly me, could build you want you want. What country are you in and price range be sure to add

Maybe there is a drone that already fits these requirements?

30-minute battery (actual)
2km range
1080p video resolution (at 2km)
40mph+
GPS return to home
Single axis gimble (vertical)
Camara leveling with image stabilization
Quiet
Easy to fly
Build quality and flight control comparable to DJI's high-end product.
$1k
I live in the US

Sounds like you want a Mavic, Pro, Platinum Pro, M2P, plenty of great deals coming up here for well under US$1000.
Almost new, goggles come up all the time too.
The M2P is pretty close to the 30mins flight time, 5 - 10 mins less on the earlier models above.

If you want new from the start, you can probably get into DJI no problems on that budget too ?
Maybe goggles would push you over that though.
2nd hand you could do it.

Sounds like you want a Mavic, Pro, Platinum Pro, M2P, plenty of great deals coming up here for well under US$1000.
Almost new, goggles come up all the time too.
The M2P is pretty close to the 30mins flight time, 5 - 10 mins less on the earlier models above.

If you want new from the start, you can probably get into DJI no problems on that budget too ?
Maybe goggles would push you over that though.
2nd hand you could do it.

Ok, thank you. I'll take a look at those suggestions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078