DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best editor for iPhone?

Bwoody321

Reactions
With no experience in photo editing and hardly any in video, if anyone could suggest some free editors for me that would be great [emoji106]

With no experience in photo editing and hardly any in video, if anyone could suggest some free editors for me that would be great [emoji106]

Have a look at Snapseed, brilliant app for editing photos on the move plus it’s very user friendly and it’s freeeeeeeeeeeeee;);)

I know it’s on the IOS platform but not to sure about android, I’m an iOS user;)

Just do a search for it in the AppStore and whatever you do on android.Thumbswayup

Reactions: Bwoody321
There are literally *hundreds* of varying quality, function and ability. Your native Camera app does editing and Snapseed is a great one as well. Do a search in the App Store for photo editing and start playing around with some of them.

Reactions: Bwoody321
There are literally *hundreds* of varying quality, function and ability. Your native Camera app does editing and Snapseed is a great one as well. Do a search in the App Store for photo editing and start playing around with some of them.

Suggestion for video editing?

Any free software that I can do hyperlapse on an iPhone8+?
Thanks
Mike

Thanks
Mike
Not to sure on that, the only thing I would suggest, search in the App Store.
Someone might point you in the right direction on here;)

I'm only *just* learning about hyperlapse but my understanding is there's quite a lot o post-processing to do. I wouldn't want to do that on an iPhone. But, maybe you can import the images into Lightroom Mobile? But I don't know of any software on the iPhone that can handle the ensuing conversion to the hyperlapse video though. I'm learning how to do it in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere - neither are available for the iPhone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs