DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best laid plans...

edfrombama

Reactions
Good morning to all-
Yesterday was grand- sunny, warm breezes from the south, birds singing- early spring at its best. Of course, I was tearing down an old deck platform and spending the day sweating on that, but this morning- I was looking forward to flying my drone over some water and seeing what I could see.
And this morning when I took the dog out to drain, the wind is howling out of the north, a light rain is falling and it may go over to snow later. Steady wind of 20- gusts to 30+.

No droning for me today. But that's what I get for planning, right?

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

North of Boston here and Saturday I was a little chagrined at the wind slightly spoiling a beautiful 55 degree day perfect for flying. And then I woke up Sunday morning and it was snowing and 25 degrees. Lol, oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Wise choice on the Mini 2 and those winds,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain/Snow and Land on the Water.
I've seen a couple of references to Mini-2 wind resistance that seem off to me.

I don't remember the exact number, but I think the translated wind resistance value comes out to about 23 mph in wind speed that it can handle. All three of mine can do that, although they wiggle and squirm a bit.

Are you suggesting that 23 mph just isn't that good, or that it doesn't deliver 23 mph wind stability?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Thx,

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J