DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best MA2 case

RonanCork

Reactions
Hey guys,

So I'm soon to click on the Buy button - but was wondering first if there are any recommendations for a good MA2 case (hardshell I'm guessing) ?

Thanks Ro

Pretty sure there will be as soon as it is released. You
could always get a pluck and fit case if you wanted to
get one before they have time to start coming out.

Take a look at Empire Drone Company in this forum. They are supplying a hard case for the MA2 for free when you buy the fly more combo for $988. It's a great deal.

Take a look at Empire Drone Company in this forum. They are supplying a hard case for the MA2 for free when you buy the fly more combo for $988. It's a great deal.
At what point do you see the free case? I got all of the way to the checkout (MA2 Fly More) and no case was showing up.

I just saw a post that Empire put up today that they have sold out of the special package and had to stop the special. Sorry!

Hard shell cases are not all that expensive if you are willing to shop sales and pluck foam. I think Harbor Frieght has them on sale monthly. I am kind of surprised more companies don’t use them as incentives. If ordered by the pallet, I bet they they can be purchased for about $10-20. I have a pile of them in the closet from a company that did use them as an incentive and I purchased a lot of Christmas presents from them that year (too bad they are missing their interior foam).

Reactions: TwoLiterSoda
Hey guys,

So I'm soon to click on the Buy button - but was wondering first if there are any recommendations for a good MA2 case (hardshell I'm guessing) ?

Thanks Ro

Reactions: CrixusofRivia
I have a canvas camera bag I bought for the air 1 from best buy with adjustable compartments. I like it a lot and expect it to be just as good for the air 2 for my daily, I also got the hard case from empire deal coming for any trips needing more protection. A little disappointed that they no longer prove a hardshell just for the drone in the kit. I don't think i'll have a lot of use for the included soft case just as I didn't use for long with the Air 1.

I will be making my own case. Will buy an empty hard case and some styrofoam.

I bought this monster at Harbor Freight for $50.

Attachments

• AA2EA5A1-D84D-4F1A-9B3B-14D0FB6E44FD.jpeg
    AA2EA5A1-D84D-4F1A-9B3B-14D0FB6E44FD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • 46AA8A32-D808-4E25-ACAE-57C2C78A436B.jpeg
    46AA8A32-D808-4E25-ACAE-57C2C78A436B.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 61
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads