DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nanuk case deal

That is awesome, I ordered one. Wonder when they will ship. I've been looking for a case just like this. Thanks!!

That is awesome, I ordered one. Wonder when they will ship. I've been looking for a case just like this. Thanks!!
I have the larger Nanuk for my P3P and it's rock solid. Also Nanuk has the best latches. I think they'll ship in about 2 weeks. I spoke with Plasticase who own Nanuk and they said they'll be selling them (for quite a bit more) in about that time frame.

Reactions: Gealousy
I have the larger Nanuk for my P3P and it's rock solid. Also Nanuk has the best latches. I think they'll ship in about 2 weeks. I spoke with Plasticase who own Nanuk and they said they'll be selling them (for quite a bit more) in about that time frame.
I saw it holds 3 batteries + 1 so I went to Amazon and ordered a 4th battery today after this purchase. ?

Also stoked that you don't have to take the sticks off of the controller every time to pack it up... Nice touch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Peterson and DCM-PA
Mine just shipped this morning, should have it Monday

Dang if I'm not a day late and a dollar short again...it's up to $109 now.
GPC has one for the same price, is there any difference in quality or are they the same?

Mine shipped today from B & H to arrive Friday here in Ohio. Sure needed the case for my combo to keep things all together in one place.
Mine shipped today also from B&H. Says scheduled for Monday delivery. It s supposed to be 2 day delivery. Might still make it before then.

GPC has one for the same price, is there any difference in quality or are they the same?

Yes! There’s nothing like the Nanuk latches. I absolutely love ‘em.

Mine shipped from B&H today; will be here tomorrow. So convenient to live in the same state as their warehouse!

Mine shipped today from B & H to arrive Friday here in Ohio. Sure needed the case for my combo to keep things all together in one place.
Now mine shows it is at a Denver sort facility but still says Monday...how is that even possible I live in Denver lol

Well she arrived today. Very cool and very happy. At first I had a hard time figuring out how to fit her in to her spot, at first I thought they cut the foam wrong but, after a couple of trial and error attempts I figured it out. She fits super snug but everything fits and has it place, +1 batter so that's awesome. The batter cable space is roomy so you can add a few extra goodies there too if you want which was nice.

IMG_0701.jpgIMG_0706.jpgIMG_0707.jpg

Reactions: gusvictor
I ordered the GPC just as good if not better IMO. There was a 10% off code I think it's good until the end of the month FLYT10 I think. I have a Nanuk for my Mini.

Well she arrived today. Very cool and very happy. At first I had a hard time figuring out how to fit her in to her spot, at first I thought they cut the foam wrong but, after a couple of trial and error attempts I figured it out. She fits super snug but everything fits and has it place, +1 batter so that's awesome. The batter cable space is roomy so you can add a few extra goodies there too if you want which was nice.

View attachment 102993View attachment 102994View attachment 102995
You think there’s space to make a cutout for an iPad mini?

You think there’s space to make a cutout for an iPad mini?
There’s probably something you could do under the egg crate foam in the lid if you got creative but not sure vertically in the case. Maybe?

I got this to go in my backpack for hikes and things, hasn’t come yet. Better than the OEM bag that came with it from DJI for that I reckon, but we will see, it hasn’t come yet.

Neigei MA2 Travel Bag

This Nanuk is for travel when packing and camping for me...

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
236-507-4032