DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best phone / tablet holder for controller?

easyheimer

Reactions
Hey guys. I’m looking opinions on the best phone with case on / tablet holder for my Mavic Pro and Mavic Air controller. I’d like for it to be low profile so I can carry it with me but have the least amount of modification / work to put it on so it can be a quick installation and removal. The main reason for finding something is so that I can use my phone with the case on it still. I don’t feel comfortable taking my phone out of my case in order to use it in the controller. Of course the one time I’d drop it would be when it’s out of the case.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey guys. I’m looking opinions on the best phone with case on / tablet holder for my Mavic Pro and Mavic Air controller. I’d like for it to be low profile so I can carry it with me but have the least amount of modification / work to put it on so it can be a quick installation and removal. The main reason for finding something is so that I can use my phone with the case on it still. I don’t feel comfortable taking my phone out of my case in order to use it in the controller. Of course the one time I’d drop it would be when it’s out of the case.

Thank you!
I"m looking for same info. So I'll follow along lol

Thank you!

I use this one, it folds flat for easy carrying.

Reactions: easyheimer
I use this one, it folds flat for easy carrying.

what cord for Iphone in length and where do u get them ?

Reactions: easyheimer
what cord for Iphone in length and where do u get them ?

I use this cord:

Reactions: Roostertails
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet