DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place for batteries

Mavic2StingRay

Reactions
Can anyone tell me the best place to buy OEM DJI MAVIC batteries? I need to get a couple more. Thanks

Last edited:
If it was me
DJI web store (I bought 2 from here)
Amazon (DJI listed vendor)(Not third party) (I bought 1 from here)
No problems with any that I have bought.

NOT eBay. You really don't know what condition the battery is in.

Wherever you buy it, make sure there is a good return policy with no "restocking" fee.

Reactions: Mavic2StingRay
You got to be careful with Amazon and especially Ebay. It's so easy for someone to buy a new battery on Amazon and then return it with a used one which Amazon then might throw back into circulation. I bought a battery from Best Buy once and it was a dud. Go to Advexure. Two batteries will get you free shipping. They are also very reliable.

It's so easy for someone to buy a new battery on Amazon and then return it with a used one which Amazon then might throw back into circulation.
This could happen no matter where you buy batteries from. If you're worried about it, fire up your Mavic with that newly purchased battery installed when check how many times the battery has been charged in DJI GO. If you find it has been used (unlikely if buying new), then return it to the seller.

The cheapest I found (including shipping for my country, Spain) is
11.4V 3830mAh 3S Intelligent Spare Flight LiPo Battery for DJI Mavic Pro / Platinum FPV Quadcopter RC Drone

I bought and but haven't received yet.
It's not original but it looks nice.
Since these are not OEM batteries, I would keep it close the first few flights before trusting them. Personally, I would not buy non-OEM batteries and especially not from a seller that shows a "Super Large Stress Nipple Ball" and "Halloween Cosplay Horrible Dentures Zombie" teeth as Related Products.

That link is to a Chinese copy of a Mavic battery, not DJI OEM. The trick words in their description are "for DJI Mavic Pro."

Look at the pictures.
Yes I know, they say it clearly, and I have also said "It's not original but it looks nice." and the reviews are good. It's not original but it's much cheaper.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS