DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to order drone registration # decals/ stickers?

i got a local buddy that makes stickers. give him my FAA number, color, size, and quantity. and he makes em up. they die cut vinyl like them family stickers you see on peoples cars

Reactions: aaron321
I appreciate the tips so far, but I am looking to scavenge as many recommendations as possible. Everyone can make decals, but not quality ones. And this is not stuff you can buy on Amazon, obviously, since it needs to be a special order. Thanks bros.

I appreciate the tips so far, but I am looking to scavenge as many recommendations as possible. Everyone can make decals, but not quality ones. And this is not stuff you can buy on Amazon, obviously, since it needs to be a special order. Thanks bros.
there actually used to be sellers on ebay that would make you special faa plaques if you supplied them your number.

most ppl though get away with just using a basic label maker

Honestly I don't think there is a better place then the one I posted. Mustn't be quite what you're looking for.

I also got mine from ReclaimeDrone.com. I recently ordered a couple of engraved ones. The look pretty cool and are cheap.

I also got mine from ReclaimeDrone.com. I recently ordered a couple of engraved ones. The look pretty cool and are cheap.
Nice!, I must have missed the engraved ones in my rush to order the stickers.

Reactions: aaron321
Doesn't anyone have a Brother P-Touch label maker? Make as many as you want in a variety of types and font sizes. No need to order and wait.
No, of course nobody has one. Seems pretty silly to use such an obscure item unless it's a work related tool, or it's needed by someone who's job is to labels things.

No, of course nobody has one. Seems pretty silly to use such an obscure item unless it's a work related tool, or it's needed by someone who's job is to labels things.
Many people I know have one. Very handy around the house or office. Sorry you don't.

Reactions: RetiredInFL
NOW NOW ! Speak only for yourself kind sir !!! It serves many drone and non-drone related purposes. I have had one for years. o_O

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard