DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to purchase Mavic 3 Enterprise

Mark107

Reactions
I am in Utah and have several DJI products.. But it seems that I'm having trouble finding where to purchase the Mavic 3E. Can anyone offer suggestions on reputable dealers?

Thank you.. I appreciate your help.

Mark

Reactions: Advexure
I got mine from VolatusDrones.com
No state tax... but ships from Canada. No customs issues either.
If ordered on Monday, I would have gotten it by Friday in Virginia.
I ordered on Tues and received the following Monday... UPS didn't deliver on Sat-Sun.

I was happy with the transaction.

I am in Utah and have several DJI products.. But it seems that I'm having trouble finding where to purchase the Mavic 3E. Can anyone offer suggestions on reputable dealers?

Thank you.. I appreciate your help.

Mark
You have two of the best camera stores in the county in Salt Lake. Probably best place to start is TVS Pros. They specialize in enterprise and real pro gear. Then these Pictureline which is like the BHPhoto of the west. I’ve also had good experience with Florida Drone supply who is the most likely to have something like that in stock.

Almost all seems good, About same price all over, should be No tax and Free shipping should be norm. Some charge for either.
I got mine from VA, Dominion Drones, You can find cheaper outside US but DJI warranty or DJI care might have issues as you should send it in for repair in the country you bought it from.

Enjoy.

Your local (Utah) DJI Enterprise dealer is RMUS

I purchased my M3E from Advexure in Los Angeles because RMUS was slow to respond to my quote request at launch. I also purchased my P4P Obsidian from Advexure.

Best Buy?
BH Photo?
Advexure in Los Angles?
Thanks for the mention @Starz, we appreciate. @Mark107, our team is standing by if there is anything you need or have questions on.

I purchased my M3E from Advexure in Los Angeles because RMUS was slow to respond to my quote request at launch. I also purchased my P4P Obsidian from Advexure.
Thank you for your business, @RocketBrew, we appreciate it. Fly safe!

I got mine from VolatusDrones.com
No state tax... but ships from Canada. No customs issues either.
If ordered on Monday, I would have gotten it by Friday in Virginia.
I ordered on Tues and received the following Monday... UPS didn't deliver on Sat-Sun.

I was happy with the transaction.
Hello! I’m in Canada. Did you get yours from Volatus more for availability or for their reputation for after sales support?

Thanks for the mention @Starz, we appreciate. @Mark107, our team is standing by if there is anything you need or have questions on.

Thank you for your business, @RocketBrew, we appreciate it. Fly safe!
May I say that I decided to purchase my M3E from you and your reputation did not disappoint.. Wonderful response and great support.. Thank you..

• Love
Reactions: Advexure
May I say that I decided to purchase my M3E from you and your reputation did not disappoint.. Wonderful response and great support.. Thank you..
We are always happy to hear that. Thank you for working with our team @Mark107. Fly safe!

I’ve bought my Mavic 3T from Advexure as well. One of the few who actually had it in stock. Received within 3 days. They are good to go.
Thanks for the mention, @solidhouse, we appreciate it and I'm glad we could support you. Enjoy your M3T!...hard not to! :cool:

One thing about DJI is that they strictly control the prices of their drones.
In my searching I have yet to see any retailer offer a better price than another.
Just find the closest reputable dealer.

Reactions: TIER1UAV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3