DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best regards with my Mavic

m15Alien

Reactions
Hi, I'm joining this very useful forum to learn and share news and informations about the world of Mavic.
I received it one week ago, I have flown it five time up today, it's a very nice quad. I had many others great drones (like Phantom 2, Xiro, Bebop) but Mavic is the most portable and reliable (I hope) solution for my purpose.
See you in the sky and best regards.

vlcsnap-2016-12-17-07h08m08s200.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, I haven't tested the precision landing feature yet, however it is possible to mark a cross or a dot on the yellow skin with a black scotch tape. That bag is very portable. Another issue is that the bag is not fixed to the ground (as it should be) so when the Mavic takes off and reaches about 1 meters height, the airflow moves the bag away. But it is a very good and economic solution to use on the fly when the ground is not very clean from dust and earth.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

If interested, you can find some sturdier landing pads here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

PS - be careful using lightweight flexible material like that bag to take off & land. The prop wash can blow the bag up into the props and make a heck of a mess of things.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum m15Allien :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo