DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best resources for part 107 Certification?

Pilots Institute is a vendor here that offers Part 107 courses, you might check it out if wanting to take a class.

Part 107 Commercial Drone Pilot License Course - Pilot Institute

Here's a list of links to Part 107 resources..

DJI Mavic 3 Accessories & Tips | Mavic Help

Mavic Help is a site for help with DJI Mavic 3 drones. Find the latest fixes, how-tos, guides, accessories, modifications, and more.
www.mavichelp.com
www.mavichelp.com

Good luck. :)

I did Pilot Institute, they’re very thorough. There’s other good ones also. Be careful of UTube videos as the information changed in early 2021, but some were excellent in their day.

I’d recommend the Pilot Institute course. Very well done and they keep the content current. Also, at least she. I recently purchased mine, you get the Drone Maneuvers course for free w the 107 course purchase. I’m finding that the maneuvers course is also very helpful (providing you actually go out and put time inpracticing). 😀

I'd definitely recommend paying for an online course versus trying to gather up what you need from YouTube and websites. Your time is valuable, and courses are relatively inexpensive compared to the time they will save you. They will also ensure you're studying the right things.

Reactions: Dbez1
I'm looking to take my part 107 test in the next month. I was looking for the best information or videos to help with learning the material needed to pass the test. Thanks
I, too, recommend Pilot Institute for your Part 107 Certification for several reasons. Not only are you guaranteed to pass the exam or your money back, but you will have more knowledge to be a better pilot. I'm 70 yrs old and spent 21 hours, an hour a day, doing the course and passed with 93 first try. Amazing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas