DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best single battery option with the Battery Clip Mod

Those parameter changes are in sport or gps? It’s hard to see. I have the mas prop, and was getting prop errors so I bumped up the position or gps mode speeds, and carrying the 3.0’s I see now I should bump up the acc as well....Awesome. What power amp are you using I to your 4 hawks?

I believe they use the Sunhans amps.

here you go

Very nice run!! I noticed it said you were in position mode but your atti indicator also
Showed the power bar like it was in sport mode. (Only mode power bar is displayed stock) Is this something done in programming?

Reactions: Aumoe
Very nice run!! I noticed it said you were in position mode but your atti indicator also
Showed the power bar like it was in sport mode. (Only mode power bar is displayed stock) Is this something done in programming?
All you have to do is put the remote in sport before you turn anything on(switch on side of RC). It'll come on in GPS mode but you'll have the power meter. Than to get it to sport mode you got flip down to GPS and backup the sport , but then the power meter is gone in GPS mode. At least till you start all over again.
It works on mavic 1 an 2 , phantom series as well

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure