DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Software to Edit Drone Footage? Also what one allows ya to blur stuff out?

I'm part of The Borg.
As far as my stills go, I've been using the $9.99 a month Lightroom CC with a T of storage for years but just last month upgraded (another $10 ugh) to include Lightroom Classic and PS.
I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as @sbunting or most of you right now so this set-up is working out well for me in combination with Davinci Resolve.

DaVinci Resolve has a free version that does almost everything the paid version does for most people's purposes.
This is what I use for video and absolutely love it! For stills I use Luminar AI.

Davinci Resolve Free will do all the basic and many of the advanced things you need to get started. If you run into limitations you can buy the Studio (paid) version. Most casual users will never need the Studio version since the list of limited features is quite small. Try it for free and see if it works for you.

And here's how to blur using the Davinci Resolve color page.

Reactions: Lister
I'm part of The Borg.
As far as my stills go, I've been using the $9.99 a month Lightroom CC with a T of storage for years but just last month upgraded (another $10 ugh) to include Lightroom Classic and PS.
I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as @sbunting or most of you right now so this set-up is working out well for me in combination with Davinci Resolve.
The "Photography" plan on Adobe is (or was) about $12 USD a month and includes Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, some storage and some other stuff. Even in the horrid world of subscription software, it's a pretty good deal.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
The "Photography" plan on Adobe is (or was) about $12 USD a month and includes Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, some storage and some other stuff. Even in the horrid world of subscription software, it's a pretty good deal.
that plan is LONG GONE. $10 a month gets you lightroom cc and 1T of storage. No ps and no lightroom classic. It costs $20 a month to get 1t of storage and lightroom cc, lightroom classic and ps. Thats the plan to have.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada