DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best tablet for mavic 2 non ios

I have been using a Samsung Tab E 8 " on my Air. It has performed flawlessly. You can get a new one on EBay for around $150. You would need to get a tablet holder for it that fits on the remote .Still, at that price it will be hard to beat.

I have been using a Samsung Tab E 8 " on my Air. It has performed flawlessly. You can get a new one on EBay for around $150. You would need to get a tablet holder for it that fits on the remote .Still, at that price it will be hard to beat.

I have a Huawei M5 8.4 and that runs the DJI Go 4 app real smooth. It does not fit the controller so I use a tablet holder on my remote. Very happy with this set-up.

How bright is the screen in NITS? How does it look in bright sunlight? I can hardly see anything when using my iPhone 6 in bright sunlight.

Reactions: Washorty929
I have a Huawei M5 8.4 and that runs the DJI Go 4 app real smooth. It does not fit the controller so I use a tablet holder on my remote. Very happy with this set-up.
Brightness has been sufficient so far, but to be honest, summer is at its end.

• Hey friend,
  • Well, there are lots of good Tablets available in the market For Mavic 2 but I prefer Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for this purpose.

Lenovo Tab 4 8Plus, Huawei M5 and Samsung Tab S2 8.0. They both perform well so you could choose.

I'm tired of staring at a tiny dim cell phone screen in the bright sunlight on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I love the integrated screen on my Phantom 4 Pro Plus built on the CrystalSky technology, so I dove in and ordered the 7.85 CrystalSky monitor for my M2Z. I get it early next week.

The whole cell phone experience just sucked, after being used to the screen on my P4P+ controller. Hard to see, can't take a call, drains the battery, blah blah blah.

It's like kissing a pig. It makes you look silly, and it only annoys the pig.

Looking forward to my big CrystalSky arriving on Monday. Hey ... it's only money !!!

I'm tired of staring at a tiny dim cell phone screen in the bright sunlight on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I love the integrated screen on my Phantom 4 Pro Plus built on the CrystalSky technology, so I dove in and ordered the 7.85 CrystalSky monitor for my M2Z. I get it early next week.

The whole cell phone experience just sucked, after being used to the screen on my P4P+ controller. Hard to see, can't take a call, drains the battery, blah blah blah.

Looking forward to my big CrystalSky arriving on Monday. Hey ... it's only money !!!

You will love it. Awesome.

Looking for peoples opinions on android tablet that fits remote
I chose a Samsung Galaxy S9+ specifically because it supposedly has the brightest screen of all phones 1,000+ nits. I know this is not a cheap tablet, but I needed a phone upgrade anyway. It is very good with my P3A. Waiting for a new M2Z.

Reactions: GJD
I chose a Samsung Galaxy S9+ specifically because it supposedly has the brightest screen of all phones 1,000+ nits. I know this is not a cheap tablet, but I needed a phone upgrade anyway. It is very good with my P3A. Waiting for a new M2Z.
It's not a tablet though. We're discussing tablets.

The current best flying tablets in Android are the Huawei M3 & M5.
Performance with the DJI Go4 app is identical
Not listed by DJI for the M2pro

Android V4.3.2
Requires Android 5.0 or above.
Compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S7, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung Note 8, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei P20, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 8, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo X20, Vivo X9, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, OPPO R11, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 2, Mi 8, Mi 6, Redmi Note 5, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T.

Not listed by DJI for the M2pro
Not listed just means not listed.
DJI are very slow to update their list and don't get around to testing lots of tablets.
I was saying how good the Huawei M3 & M5 are because you'd never know if you only have DJI's list to go from.
They have a fast processor, great screen lous speakers, boot quickly and run DJI Go4 flawlessly.

I also have an S9. It was coincidence that I got it at the same time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt