DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Tablet Mount for Mavic Air 2

one other thing...how long was your deliver?
This from their FAQ:
How do you ship, and how long does US shipping take?
Via USPS. Generally we try to ship same day or next, not as often on weekends. We ship from California, so depending on how close you are, transit times can be 1-5 days typically if there are no delays. We go only by the official USPS tracking information to inform us of delivery status.

So order tonight/tomorrow and you could have Monday/Tuesday next week :)

Change what?
Change the position where you mount the bracket. Can be at the center bottom of the bracket or at the end of the bracket like my pictures.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
one other thing...how long was your deliver?
Ordered on August 30 (Sunday) and received on September 5 (Saturday) to be exact. Not Bad.

Ok...tablet mount, Round 2.

My MavMount was delivered early this week. Great build that fits securely to the transmitter, but the ball mount for the iPad doesn't get as tight as I think it should, but its' good enough for government work...however I'm sending this one back, here's why.

The AirLock screw does helps secure the unit to the controller, but the way it's designed, it cuts into the bottom of that rising mount in the new Mavic Air 2 controller.

Also, With the added weight of an iPad Air, the balance on a lanyard is not good at all

The photos tell the story.

Meanwhile, I think I'll try the LifThor Bauldur for the M2...any feedback on that?

mount 1.jpgmount 2.jpgmount 3.jpg

Reactions: wali
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000