DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Tablet to use with Mavic Pro

GhettoKop

Reactions
Greetings, just wondering whats the best Tablet to use? I normally just use my Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but wanna upgrade screen size. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" , but the the video is horrible. Could it be the processor is to slow to jeep up? any suggestions? I was looking at the Ipad Mini 4. Thnx for help

Greetings, just wondering whats the best Tablet to use? I normally just use my Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but wanna upgrade screen size. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" , but the the video is horrible. Could it be the processor is to slow to jeep up? any suggestions? I was looking at the Ipad Mini 4. Thnx for help

Here you go, take a look at this thread it might help you outThumbswayup

Best Tablet for Mavic

Reactions: dirkclod
In the Android world, the best flying tablets currently are the Huawei M3 and M5.
They perform equally well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura