DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best tutorial on pre-launch checklist and post flying checklist

hassanchop

Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I'm new and curious if there is a online tutorial on what to check before flying and also if there something I should be doing after flying in regards to a check list?

Thanks

ive found the manual to be very vague[yes ive read mucho times],youtube videos will give far more insight on the MP

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
No need for a checklist. Do you go through a checklist before you drive? Yet the consequences of crashing a car are much more severe than a flying toy. Know your stuff, RTFM, watch tutorials on DJI.com and youtube, do baby steps, spend a week in Beginners mode, and you won't ever need this ridiculousness called "checklist for a toy aircraft".

Reactions: rickw
No need for a checklist. Do you go through a checklist before you drive? Yet the consequences of crashing a car are much more severe than a flying toy. Know your stuff, RTFM, watch tutorials on DJI.com and youtube, do baby steps, spend a week in Beginners mode, and you won't ever need this ridiculousness called "checklist for a toy aircraft".
and if all else fails just ask Xtreme Drone Pilot,he'll whine moan and groan but his answers are spot on,j/k,just kiddin

just bought a couple new toys for the MP,a wireless sd card reader power bank and a external 1tb ssd,ready for the movies!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I'm new and curious if there is a online tutorial on what to check before flying and also if there something I should be doing after flying in regards to a check list?

Thanks
Is this what you mean?
DJI Pre Flight Checklist . App on Google Play.

I have too many YADAs already, and only $1.08 in my wallet from that $5 -> $4 VR upgrade at Wundermart.
i bought the sd reader for the card ability [of course]then got the drive and then found out the drive has a sd card slot,finger pushed buy button too fast.

I usually use the app UAV Forecast to check on number of satellites and KP which can contribute to some serious flight issues if not paying attention to visible satellites on the GO 4 app. I lost my first drone because I lost connection and never regained it. Good idea to listen for the prompt indicating that your Home Point has been determined in case you need to do an emergency RTH. Go slow!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99