DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Best waterfall I ever saw - The Hole

Wow, Wow, Wa, Wee, Wa! Alex!!! That was one of the bravest flights I’ve seen for awhile! Not once, but TWICE! Incredible flying my friend. Absolutely loved it. Edge of my seat when I saw you start going in and up. Man that was close! 10/10 👍🏻🥂🥇

Reactions: alex_markov
Great piloting ! Now that’s the way to get some great shots very impressed. Looked like you were very close to the water and splashing on the drone do you have a wetsuit on it?

Wow, Wow, Wa, Wee, Wa! Alex!!! That was one of the bravest flights I’ve seen for awhile! Not once, but TWICE! Incredible flying my friend. Absolutely loved it. Edge of my seat when I saw you start going in and up. Man that was close! 10/10 👍🏻🥂🥇
I was far more scared when watching the footage than when flying it ;)

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Great piloting ! Now that’s the way to get some great shots very impressed. Looked like you were very close to the water and splashing on the drone do you have a wetsuit on it?
It was dripping wet but with some blowing and some tissue, it was fine and made some 3-4 more flights that day ;) I was lucky ... for now ;)

Reactions: Steve Wells
You did this with a drone???? Geesh.

Just curious, how many times did you crash in developing such great piloting skills? And they obviously are great!
In fact, for near 5 years, I have had one or two broken propellers and one broken arm of the mini 2 - totally my fault, and once my MP fell down by defective battery - almost forgot once my pug jumped on a starting MP having scratched nose - MP fell from 30 cm totally intact ;)airdata 02 2022.jpg

In fact, for near 5 years, I have had one or two broken propellers and one broken arm of the mini 2 - totally my fault, and once my MP fell down by defective battery - almost forgot once my pug jumped on a starting MP having scratched nose - MP fell from 30 cm totally intact ;)View attachment 143809
thanks for the reply! all I can say in response is keep up the great work. I love your videos.

Wow Alex. I thought it was going to end badly the first time you went through the hole. Nerves of steel. That is a spectacular waterfall and you captured it very well. Kudos to you sir.

Both ways.
BOTH ways !
Probably rhe PFV flying and use of those sticks might help you on the fine work now too Alex ?

What drone, not the new one !?
Looks like M2 ?
That's with M3, my fpv is seating at home - I can't fly 2 drones or charge them or even carrying around ;)

Reactions: ArthurC

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes