DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best way to switch to permanent FCC

Jhonnyyy

Reactions
Hello!

I tried multiple methods, scripts, tricks.. But nothing seems to work.

I want to put my Mavic Pro Platinum in FCC. I need this so badly because in Portugal I have a lot of problems with range.

I am really running out, I am almost buying No limitz drone tool just to unlock FCC. But it's too expensive just for that. Any idea?

Hello!

I tried multiple methods, scripts, tricks.. But nothing seems to work.

I want to put my Mavic Pro Platinum in FCC. I need this so badly because in Portugal I have a lot of problems with range.

I am really running out, I am almost buying No limitz drone tool just to unlock FCC. But it's too expensive just for that. Any idea?

You’ll need to enable ADB using Dumldore or otherwise have a rooted Mavic already.

Then just run the program and it will ask if you want to select default, FCC, or Boost with your remote or just have it set to one of these full time.

This is a permanent solution and is independent of the app you use.

Reactions: ciupi_2
When I had the MP Alpine I did the "loop mode" from that link and I had to switch back to FCC each time I restarted it I think. Not a big deal since it's done with the C2+Pause combo. I didn't see much difference between CE and FCC to be honest, maybe 500 meters with a CLOS so about 15% and about the same through trees.

I tried this method for the second time now. It stays on CE, while the program says its succeeded..

When I had the MP Alpine I did the "loop mode" from that link and I had to switch back to FCC each time I restarted it I think. Not a big deal since it's done with the C2+Pause combo. I didn't see much difference between CE and FCC to be honest, maybe 500 meters with a CLOS so about 15% and about the same through trees.

CE to boost would be huge though. I can tell a big difference between even FCC and boost. Should double or triple the range.

CE to boost would be huge though. I can tell a big difference between even FCC and boost. Should double or triple the range.

Much to my surprise there wasn't much difference with FCC either. I assume the MOD was working properly too because upon boot the 1km line was below 90, with a first C2+Pause it went slightly above 90, with a second C2+Pause nothing happened (assume Boost) and with a third C2+Pause it disconnected and reconnected to below 90, so CE.

I tried this method for the second time now. It stays on CE, while the program says its succeeded..

Don't you see the signal line at 1km move to slightly below 90 to slightly above 90 ? It's a pretty small change and I missed it at first. Also see above for the looping sequence I described. If you don't get that then something went wrong with the install.

Much to my surprise there wasn't much difference with FCC either. I assume the MOD was working properly too because upon boot the 1km line was below 90, with a first C2+Pause it went slightly above 90, with a second C2+Pause nothing happened (assume Boost) and with a third C2+Pause it disconnected and reconnected to below 90, so CE.

I don’t know man I mean it can’t penetrate objects much better but I get 2-3 miles consistently

Permanent. Both fixed FCC and fixed FCC and Boost. Same thing, it stays on CE.

Ok try this. Put it in loop mode. Connect to your drone and then press C2 and pause button. Wait 5 seconds. Press C2 and pause. Wait 5 seconds and press pause and C2.

Your drone should disconnect for a few seconds and then reconnect. This way we will know if the mod is at least getting uploaded to your Mavic.

I don’t know man I mean it can’t penetrate objects much better but I get 2-3 miles consistently

With Boost ? But you get more than 1 mile (you mentioned 3x) with FCC don't you with a clear LOS ?

Well FCC was a bit less than 20% better than CE so if Boost was 3xCE it would be about 2.5xFCC, hence my question ;-)

That's because there is a hacked iOS app that will let you choose CE, FCC, Boost, 2.3/2.5 upon launch right ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+