DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 BIG NEWS! Its a Lifechanger.

Vernon

Reactions
We have some pretty big news to share with you guys in this weeks video. To celebrate we take a few days off the boat and for the first time in nearly a year sleep on land. Thanks to Andre, a kind viewer from Sydney we had the use of a car so we drove up to the Blue Mountains. Marie has been in Australia for nearly a year now and not really seen much else than the coastline and some fishing towns. We really enjoyed driving around and hiking to some amazing spots. Hope you enjoy this one.

I spent a couple of weeks in Sydney back in Dec 2018-Jan 2019 for my son and his wife's renewal of vows (she's Aussie and they got married in the States so we had a second ceremony on their 1st anniversary so the rest of her family could attend. Took a trip up the Blue Mountains one day. Was one of those "excursion" van tours. Was a beautiful day (other than the rain at the end. lol). If I did it again I would not use a tour. The trains run all the way there and I could have spent a lot more time wandering around. Tours always seem rushed. The public transport in Australia was top-notch. Trains are clean, well-lit, comfortable, and easy to use. Hell, I got there the day before New Year's Eve and was able to find the right train and station both to and from the harbor with no problem. Try that in NYC. LOL. I would love to go again, Australia is an amazing place. Might have the chance in a few years as my Son and DIL are planning on moving there. But this year it's off to Germany for an 8-day Northern Sea cruise. :) No drones unfortunately as MSC does not allow them on board at all.

Reactions: Vernon
We have some pretty big news to share with you guys in this weeks video. To celebrate we take a few days off the boat and for the first time in nearly a year sleep on land. Thanks to Andre, a kind viewer from Sydney we had the use of a car so we drove up to the Blue Mountains. Marie has been in Australia for nearly a year now and not really seen much else than the coastline and some fishing towns. We really enjoyed driving around and hiking to some amazing spots. Hope you enjoy this one.

Good morning greetings from Panama I wonder if you could help me I have flown my drone off of a moving boat in the past whilst In Vietnam but I have to do some drone work here in Panama off of a boat and I would like to ask if there's some do s and don'ts that you could share with me when droning of a boat.

Another Awesome video!

Reactions: Vernon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne