DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big thanks :)

JT9

Reactions
Hello everyone, long time forum stalker here.

After hearing me whinge about wanting a drone, specifically a Mavic for many months my wife finally organised one for my 30th last week.

What a great bit of kit!

So I just wanted to say a general thanks to the community on here. Iv learnt so much (the do's as well as the do not's). Its made enjoying the new toy a lot easier having some background knowledge.

Below is my first video effort, a 1min video of the sunrise at my local beach.

Looking forward to taking it on our month long holiday of New Zealand in a few weeks.

Thanks again everyone! Now hopefully turning from a long time stalker to long time poster :)

Congratulations.

You will be droning for at least another 30 years, unless they come up with something even better!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Great job you captured your moment and can go back an look and share with others. Love your perspective...nice flight!!

Hello everyone, long time forum stalker here.

After hearing me whinge about wanting a drone, specifically a Mavic for many months my wife finally organised one for my 30th last week.

What a great bit of kit!

So I just wanted to say a general thanks to the community on here. Iv learnt so much (the do's as well as the do not's). Its made enjoying the new toy a lot easier having some background knowledge.

Below is my first video effort, a 1min video of the sunrise at my local beach.

Looking forward to taking it on our month long holiday of New Zealand in a few weeks.

Thanks again everyone! Now hopefully turning from a long time stalker to long time poster :)
Howdy from Wyoming JT9, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54