Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BigAl07 runs a first class training operation

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
We had a DSAR training session yesterday in NC with BigAl07 in charge of everything. He ran a world-class operation. It had been sold out for more than 2 months and we had pilots from as far away as Colorado, Mass, and Ohio in attendance. Running 3 simultaneous scenarios, the pilots and instructors had a great productive time and the feedback was very favorable with many commenting it far exceeded their expectations.

We started training off with a big BANG putting some 20 drones into the air simultaneously (Picture below.) This needs to be the standard opening for all future DSAR training. ;)

Kudos to Big Al. :)

Attachments

• IMG_7741-3.JPG
    IMG_7741-3.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7745-3.JPG
    IMG_7745-3.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC02459.JPG
    DSC02459.JPG
    759.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Nice bits of Kit.

Nice,it was on the news. :)

Thanks for the kind words but I was lucky to have a LOT of help and support. My wife is one heck of an "Event Planner" and I just happen to be a decent "delegator". All of my support people make me look good.

Don't let Bob (rcdancer) fool ya... he and Mani (aviator) had a LOT to do with the great success of this event. I couldn't have done this without both of you bringing a LOT to the table.

Here's a pic my wife snapped of the Drones, Drones, and more Drones photo op...
img_2897crop_HDR2.jpg

Would love to have been there!

It would be great if there were a YouTube Video to watch.

Keep up the great work @BigAl07

Reactions: BigAl07
The drones arriving on final to the pads make it look like the arrivals in LAX or O'Hare!
Cool shot!

Would love to have been there!

It would be great if there were a YouTube Video to watch.

Keep up the great work @BigAl07

That's an AWESOME idea. We may try to do something similar in the future. I'm gonna say there will be (hopefully) many more DSAR training events in the future.

The drones arriving on final to the pads make it look like the arrivals in LAX or O'Hare!
Cool shot!

It was cool to see but it was even cooler to HEAR! A few of those bad boys are significant in the SOUND department. The sound coming from the M600 with that huge Sony A7 cam slung below was nothing less than intimidating.
Stephen Baxley - M600_Cropped.jpeg

Reactions: RCdancer
That's an AWESOME idea. We may try to do something similar in the future. I'm gonna say there will be (hopefully) many more DSAR training events in the future.

It was cool to see but it was even cooler to HEAR! A few of those bad boys are significant in the SOUND department. The sound coming from the M600 with that huge Sony A7 cam slung below was nothing less than intimidating.
View attachment 82713

In fact I have video of it and am trying to upload it to youtube via slow bandwidth. I'll post a link once it's up

I actually wanted to produce a video encapsulating this event but was too busy instructing ...... and keeping BigA107 and Aviator out of jail.

But I do have it on my list of must-dos for a future event.

• Haha
I actually wanted to produce a video encapsulating this event but was too busy instructing ...... and keeping BigA107 and Aviator out of jail.

But I do have it on my list of must-dos for a future event.

Yes I agree for sure. I should have had Julie flying shooting for it but we had her slaving away with food duty LOL!

I had no idea you was shooting video when I opened my big mouth Re:motor pod shaking LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan