DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why is there not a Mini 3 pro section? Seems like it's ignored.

There very similar and everything that applies for the Mini 3 can apply to the Mini 3 Pro so not sure there needs to be a its own forum where the information is split .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 Pro in the Rain.
Except.....

Key Specs​

This table provides an at-a-glance overview of the key specs of the Mini 3 and Mini 3 Pro.

Mini 3Mini 3 Pro
Weight248g<249g
Dimensions (L x W x H)Folded: 148 x 90 x 62 mm;
Unfolded (with propellers): 251 x 362 x 72 mm
Folded: 145 x 90 x 62 mm
Unfolded (with propellers): 251 x 362 x 70 mm
Camera1/1.3-inch CMOS
Effective Pixels: 12 MP
1/1.3-inch CMOS
Effective Pixels: 48 MP
True Vertical ShootingYesYes
Video Resolution4K @ 30fps4K @ 60fps
Flight Time38 minutes34 minutes
Transmission SystemDJI O2DJI O3
Transmission Distance (CE)6km8km
Sensing SystemsDownwardForward, Backward, Downward
Compatible ControllersDJI RC-N1:
DJ RC
DJI RC-N1:
DJI RC;
DJI RC Pro;DJI RC Motion 2

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The Mini 3 forum was originally Mini 3 Pro, and labeled as such. As @Phantomrain.org said, the Mini 3 and Mini 3 pro are so similar the forum was just renamed (dropped the Pro) and is intended to serve both models. It was a good idea.

MODS: Perhaps consider another change to make it clearer? Like "Mini 3 & Pro" or something like that?

Just a thought.

Reactions: Starz
Knowing the persons that run this forum I would imagine if enough members asked for it they would probably do it. Maybe they will if their is enough content to make a PRO section. This is a great forum for all things Drone it could be just a matter of time you never know.

J
It just seems like it is glossed over. It is a great drone. I own one , along with my Air 3 and my Mavic 3 classic.
It appears like mini 2, 2se, mini 3, and mini 4 pro
Where is the Mini 3 pro?
I have both, but have had great difficulties loading updates to it. It continuously tells me to wait a few moments and try again. Also found the Mini 3 to be prone to issues regarding uploading info, which will pop up even when it is in the air, preventing me from flying it safely. When I got my mini 4 pro, I essentially gave up on the 3. Have fully charged the batteries and will try again.

Just flew mine this last weekend while camping. Along with my Specta Air. I forgot how much fun I can have and how quickly I could get airborne. I forgot about the vertical shooting, but was also glad because I might have sent to Facebook and I didn't want certain folks to know I was camping. Haha.

I have both, but have had great difficulties loading updates to it. It continuously tells me to wait a few moments and try again. Also found the Mini 3 to be prone to issues regarding uploading info, which will pop up even when it is in the air, preventing me from flying it safely. When I got my mini 4 pro, I essentially gave up on the 3. Have fully charged the batteries and will try again.
Is yours a Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro?

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes