DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Biggest national park in Poland

Hello everybody!

Last time I had the opportunity to fly legally over a few places in Biebrza National Park, Poland. Here's my video, tell me what you think! :)

Cheers!

Biebrza on YouTube

This is a lovely film! Calm, and peaceful with soothing music track. The scenes I liked the most were the winding river, the boat in the river, and the serene countryside. I do think there was some duplication and redundancy which could have been made shorter, perhaps down to 3 minutes.

Reactions: vaclav0
I most enjoyed the sunrise/sunset videos.......they seemed professionally done. Where did you get the music track?

Great work, good color grading (not overly saturated, which happens too much in many photo color grading these days) and nice job fitting the sunrise into the dynamic range. Could benefit from shortening the film. Thanks for posting, wish I could be there today.

This is a lovely film! Calm, and peaceful with soothing music track. The scenes I liked the most were the winding river, the boat in the river, and the serene countryside. I do think there was some duplication and redundancy which could have been made shorter, perhaps down to 3 minutes.

Wow, thank you so much for this comment! And yes, you're absolutely right about duplications and length of video. I realised that after rendering. I'll work on that in my next video! Thanks! :)

I most enjoyed the sunrise/sunset videos.......they seemed professionally done. Where did you get the music track?

It was sunrise :) Thank you! I got music from here - YouTube

Great work, good color grading (not overly saturated, which happens too much in many photo color grading these days) and nice job fitting the sunrise into the dynamic range. Could benefit from shortening the film. Thanks for posting, wish I could be there today.

Thank you! I'm learning color grading only for two months, great to hear that! :) Come and visit Poland someday!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose