Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Bikinis, Boats & Beers. Day on Long Lake with Mavic Air and Spark

mavic53

Reactions
Visit site
First the quality of your pictures especially the slo mo are stunning. I am minded to switch from my Platinum to an Air they are so good. The at speed shots are with out equal that I have seen on this forum. Plus your use of the slo mo is very good. Always a difficult thing slo mo usage I find.

Reactions: BingErr

BingErr

Reactions
Visit site
First the quality of your pictures especially the slo mo are stunning. I am minded to switch from my Platinum to an Air they are so good. The at speed shots are with out equal that I have seen on this forum. Plus your use of the slo mo is very good. Always a difficult thing slo mo usage I find.
Wow, thanks for the great compliments. Possibly the nicest comments I've got on a video. I did some of this shoot on manual and some on automatic exposure. With VERY bright days like this day sometime the automatic exposure gets a little washed out. I think you can tell which shots are which. 2nd, this was my first time playing with slo-mo and the Mavic Air. I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out, but some shots I sacrificed 4k quality to up the frame rate. I need to figure out when I should change from 4k to high frame rate to preserve more shots in 4k. But it was a good start. Hope to film much more like this before the snow starts coming down.

Whitwellian

Reactions
Visit site
So, you want us to look at your video and pictures?

Video OK but . . .

DJI Mavic Drone Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

So, as far as I can see, all four of the pictures look the same - showing above error message. Does my location (UK) present a problem?

BingErr

Reactions
Visit site
So, you want us to look at your video and pictures?

Video OK but . . .

DJI Mavic Drone Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

So, as far as I can see, all four of the pictures look the same - showing above error message. Does my location (UK) present a problem?
I did not know that was a problem. Thanks. I added them to my media before I made this post. Not sure how to change or fix the error message. Something with permissions maybe, but I've never had to mess with permissions on here before.

All E RC Mavic Drones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KnightR06 Air