DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bikinis, Boats & Beers. Day on Long Lake with Mavic Air and Spark

BingErr

Reactions
Had a great day on Long Lake in Wisconsin. Used the Mavic Air, then Spark, and a couple underwater shots with the GoPro 5. I shot some of this in 4k, some in HD, and some in 720 with high frame rate so I could play with SLO-MO a little bit.

First the quality of your pictures especially the slo mo are stunning. I am minded to switch from my Platinum to an Air they are so good. The at speed shots are with out equal that I have seen on this forum. Plus your use of the slo mo is very good. Always a difficult thing slo mo usage I find.

Reactions: BingErr
First the quality of your pictures especially the slo mo are stunning. I am minded to switch from my Platinum to an Air they are so good. The at speed shots are with out equal that I have seen on this forum. Plus your use of the slo mo is very good. Always a difficult thing slo mo usage I find.
Wow, thanks for the great compliments. Possibly the nicest comments I've got on a video. I did some of this shoot on manual and some on automatic exposure. With VERY bright days like this day sometime the automatic exposure gets a little washed out. I think you can tell which shots are which. 2nd, this was my first time playing with slo-mo and the Mavic Air. I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out, but some shots I sacrificed 4k quality to up the frame rate. I need to figure out when I should change from 4k to high frame rate to preserve more shots in 4k. But it was a good start. Hope to film much more like this before the snow starts coming down.

So, you want us to look at your video and pictures?

Video OK but . . .

DJI Mavic Drone Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

So, as far as I can see, all four of the pictures look the same - showing above error message. Does my location (UK) present a problem?

So, you want us to look at your video and pictures?

Video OK but . . .

DJI Mavic Drone Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

So, as far as I can see, all four of the pictures look the same - showing above error message. Does my location (UK) present a problem?
I did not know that was a problem. Thanks. I added them to my media before I made this post. Not sure how to change or fix the error message. Something with permissions maybe, but I've never had to mess with permissions on here before.

Photos dont work for me either. Maybe use the 'Upload a file' tool instead of media?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000