DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Binding Replacement 2S with RC Pro Controller

PalmettoAerial

Reactions
I am looking for any and all intel on binding my new S2 that came in the mail today. I bought the RC Pro controller package a couple of months ago.

I have never bound a controller before. And I have read a few threads on here about binding other controllers but would like feedback for the pro specifically … thanks.

I am looking for any and all intel on binding my new S2 that came in the mail today. I bought the RC Pro controller package a couple of months ago.

I have never bound a controller before. And I have read a few threads on here about binding other controllers but would like feedback for the pro specifically … thanks.
Pretty straight forward, covered in this video @ 1:45 ;)

Reactions: PalmettoAerial
Pretty straight forward, covered in this video @ 1:45 ;)

Going through the process now. the 2s didnt appear for me on the controller as shown in the video, so I had to hold the button on the battery on the drone (it was powered up already) down for 4 seconds until the drone chirped. that triggered some kind of comm between the RC pro and the 2s. Once they communicated the drone reset itself and then the RC Pro told me an update (flysafe database?) was pending ...

Just FYI in case others are trying to follow this and hit a roadblock. Appreciate you sending me this video

Since I used my only refresh "flyaway" for this new 2s ... do I need to buy Refresh again? I bought the 2S w RC Pro flymore package in April of this year. Now that I have used the insurance is the policy essentially done -Or does it still cover certain repairs? I have been flying since early 2017 but have never had a serious crash or filed a claim before.

Going through the process now. the 2s didnt appear for me on the controller as shown in the video, so I had to hold the button on the battery on the drone (it was powered up already) down for 4 seconds until the drone chirped. that triggered some kind of comm between the RC pro and the 2s. Once they communicated the drone reset itself and then the RC Pro told me an update (flysafe database?) was pending ...

Just FYI in case others are trying to follow this and hit a roadblock. Appreciate you sending me this video

Since I used my only refresh "flyaway" for this new 2s ... do I need to buy Refresh again? I bought the 2S w RC Pro flymore package in April of this year. Now that I have used the insurance is the policy essentially done -Or does it still cover certain repairs? I have been flying since early 2017 but have never had a serious crash or filed a claim before.
You can check through the controller the air refresh status. At least you can with the standard controller. I got a replacement through Care Refresh a few weeks ago and the coverage transferred automatically.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast