DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Binding

IFlied

Reactions
Hope someone can help with this message which continues to pop up. At first I ignored it and continued to fly. That was ok, until this: when I tried to record video, the screen went black. I could fly, and take photos, but not video. Hmmm…

Went into Profile, Device Management - it shows “Bound To” my email, with “Remove Device from Account”. With trepidation, I removed it, ok. Then did “ Bind” again. Good, all is well…. Until next day, then this message re-appears.

Seems I’m doing something wrong here, but don’t know what. Sure will be grateful if someone can tell me where to go, er, what to do 😉. Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1066.png
    IMG_1066.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 37
It is bound to your account but the controller and drone are not bound to each other. I'm guessing the manual goes through it although I'm surprised it does not walk you through it when you turn on the app. do some research on "how to bind my DJI whatever to my controller" Typically it is a matter of turning on both of them, then holding the drone power on button for about two seconds until it beeps and there should be some prompts on the controller.

AK, thanks again. One flight this morning with no issues (after holding power button until a beep, etc). Beautiful clear fall day, perfect for flying. Not much leaf color yet, but soon.

Well, I spoke too soon. 2nd flight this evening, the “binding status confirmation” appeared again. Dismissed the message and flew with no problems. Have contacted DJI support. Anxiously awaiting help, from here or there. 🥺

Well, I spoke too soon. 2nd flight this evening, the “binding status confirmation” appeared again. Dismissed the message and flew with no problems. Have contacted DJI support. Anxiously awaiting help, from here or there. 🥺
I have the same problem . I have been using the Mavic 3 Enterprise E for 8 months before this problem started .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman