DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bird repellant

Ngi_Mavic

Reactions
Hi!

Just got myself a Dji Mavic Air, and here in the coast of north of Norway we have much birds in the spring and summer. It got me thinking about bird attacks on drones.
Any good way to prevent with either tape or something else to stick to the drone?
I know there are a lot of posts about this subject but it seems to depend where you live and what works..
Any from Norway here with any experience?

I’m from the us but they make eyes that go on top that look pretty cool and make birds think you’re a bigger bird. So they stay away. That’s about the only thing I’ve saw for this problem.

farmers hang old CDs from scarecrows to scare the birds of, so maybe some nice shiny silver reflective tape. I have a eagle face on my 2 drones

You can get these decals from Ken Heron for $10 - he has both "chocolate" and "vanilla" versions, and different sizes for different aircraft. Just send him an email at [email protected] and paypal him $10 and he will mail them to you. Since I've had them on my MPP, I have had no incidents with birds.2019-12-07 08.54.21.jpg

You can get these decals from Ken Heron for $10 - he has both "chocolate" and "vanilla" versions, and different sizes for different aircraft. Just send him an email at [email protected] and paypal him $10 and he will mail them to you. Since I've had them on my MPP, I have had no incidents with birds.View attachment 87521
Oh my. Sending him an email... TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Reactions: Mavic Air Head
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98