DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Likely some good deals coming for older models. But, that's usually how it goes.

Reactions: TexasEric
I think it's going to be a good year for memory so I bought one of these since it had such a good price and many good reviews in another forum. Of course, I will keep it in new and unused until I am convinced there are no better deals since Amazon has a generous Jan 31, 2024 return deadline for most everything. I have this project I am working on and a 1TB card will be perfect. Savvy Amazon buys can get an additional 5% to 15% off pretty much everything, even today.

TEAMGROUP A2 Pro Plus Card 1TB Micro SDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30, R/W up to 160/110 MB/s for Nintendo-Switch, Steam Deck, Gaming Devices, Tablets, Smartphones, 4K Shooting, with Adapter TPPMSDX1TIA2V3003

Mavic Mini 2 SE is said to 13% off today thru this weekend.

Was expecting an offer on the RCPro but nope, still at 999€, so I'll just pass.

Do you ( or anyone reading this) know much about the Avata.....and / or FPV...it looks fascinating....but looks tough to control...or are all the videos sped up to look so cool?
Some are sped up but most are not. The FPV drones will really look fast especially when down low and close to the ground.

Here are some average videos that might give you a good idea (none of them are mine):

FPV:
Avata:

And this is my all-time favorite:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rchawks
@mavic3usa have you flown FPV......it actually looks like despite the speed you have a better idea where the drone is and what is in the path.....the video looks decent quality
I've flown the DJI FPV and Avata for more than a year now and after working on the simulator, you eventually get good at it. The videos I posted represent that type of regular FPV flying skills that I possess which is normal and moderate; not acro or not some type of manual flying at blazing speeds. But I'm getting there. Careful though, FPV is a time consumer and it's very addictive not to mention costly....I had to ground a number of camera drones to make room.

Mini4Pro, Couldn't resist. Comes with a $50 B&H gift card and I used my Payboo to save $70 in sales tax. For me, this is likely a Christmas gift.

link: DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone with RC 2 Controller

Subtotal
Shipping
Tax
Total
Payboo Card Savings
You Pay:
$759.99
$0.00
$69.16
$829.15
‑$69.16
$759.99

Reactions: SWTSU
Some are sped up but most are not. The FPV drones will really look fast especially when down low and close to the ground.

Here are some average videos that might give you a good idea:

FPV:
Avata:

And this is my all-time favorite:

Mavic3, awesome work! Specifically, the “Relaxing Fall” video…was that shot with the Avata? You obviously spend a LOT of time planning, arranging models/friends etc. well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima