DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Friday

Isn't this what they have been going for?

Yeah. Looks like that deal ended and I didn’t post the price, only the discount amount. $1499 is the regular price for an M2 Pro I’m seeing everywhere. Then there are occasional discounts to $1449. Hopefully, there are going to be more deals like that this week.

Best Buy seems to have some decent drone deals starting today.

Best Buy Drone Promos

Alrighty, folks! This is not a drill. The eBay coupon code PICKFAST is good until 8 pm EST 11/21/2018 for 15% off a purchase up to $100 off total. The trick is you have to use the eBay mobile app for Android or iOS. But the coupon code does work. Just ordered a M2P Fly more for myself for Christmas. Just remember to use an authorized dealer to ensure you qualify for Refresh if that interests you. Here are a few of the M2P listings available:

Mavic 2 Pro's on eBay

Just add it to your cart, log in from your mobile and enter the code for $100 off. Happy hunting!

I've been watching Amazon and Best Buy for flash deals on the Mavic 2 Zoom. Best Buy had the M2Z $70 off at 9 pm last night. They were open until 1 a.m. but I didn't feel like going out. This morning, the deal is gone. I'll keep watching.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark