DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Screen Mavic 2 Zoom no video

Max2206

Reactions
I bought a second hand Mavic 2 Zoom, when i went to get it i saw a demonstration and all worked, i saw a video connenction

Yesterday i tried it but on my huawei phone i see all the messages and alerts, but no video.
I will try today with a nokia 8 and a samsung J6

Anyone heard of this. Is this software, firmware or hardware problem.
Any one an idea

Marnix

I had a similar issue. Try turning on the drone first and waiting about 30 to 60 seconds before you turn on your controller. I always power them in this sequence, and that has resolved the problem.

I had a similar issue. Try turning on the drone first and waiting about 30 to 60 seconds before you turn on your controller. I always power them in this sequence, and that has resolved the problem.

I had sometimes similar issue. Even rebooting in order did not solve the problem. What worked for me is disabling (temporarily) the internet connection on the controller.

I changed form Huawei P8 Lite to a Samsung J6 plus and it worked without problem

Its normal, happens to both my M2P, and M2Z both with smart controllers, just have to shut them both down and re-start both, very annoying when it happens...

Have never experienced this with a M2Z and the standard RC plus my moto g6 phone. 100+ flights, never a reboot/reset/startup sequence required to get full video display and all associated go4 telemetry.

is this a SC specific problem? i only ask because i'm considering buying one.

Have never experienced this with a M2Z and the standard RC plus my moto g6 phone. 100+ flights, never a reboot/reset/startup sequence required to get full video display and all associated go4 telemetry.

is this a SC specific problem? i only ask because i'm considering buying one.
This has happend to me but not often. The video is frozen. Last time i just exited the go4 app re-entered the app and the video worked fine. Has not happend in a while.

Reactions: Greenflash
I fly a M2P with Smart Controller. About 10% of the time there is no camera view on the screen. Restarting the M2P and or the SM, sometimes more than once, brings the view back again. But so far I failed to discover a "standard procedure" that always works.

ugh. makes me worry about 'upgrading'

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk