DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

blackberry key 2

Atkins

Reactions
I am sure this has been answered before but i am a fat, short old guy that just bought the Mavic Air and can't get my Blackberry Key 2 to work with the controller. Likely a big mistake on my part when i looked at it and it said it worked with "android" i assumed it would work with my phone. :(

A little more info needed.
Does the Go4 app work/start on the phone?
When you say it doesn't work, what is it doing?

I am sure this has been answered before but i am a fat, short old guy that just bought the Mavic Air and can't get my Blackberry Key 2 to work with the controller. Likely a big mistake on my part when i looked at it and it said it worked with "android" i assumed it would work with my phone. :(
Is there even a version of the Dji app for BlackBerry?

ok, then it is an issue between the phone and the app, nothing to do with the drone.
I am not familiar with Blackberry and the operating system behind it. I would recommend borrowing another android phone and trying to load the app, see if it performs properly. I dont remember seeing anyone ever mention running it on a Blackberry...

Reactions: Thomas B
ok, then it is an issue between the phone and the app, nothing to do with the drone.
I am not familiar with Blackberry and the operating system behind it. I would recommend borrowing another android phone and trying to load the app, see if it performs properly. I dont remember seeing anyone ever mention running it on a Blackberry...
Same here, cant say I have ever heard if anyone use a BlackBerry of any kind to run the Dji app but apparently it IS possible: DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 for BlackBerry KEYone - free download APK file for KEYone

Have to ask, would this be a blackberry provided by an employer? My experience with blackberrys are that they are typically work related. in my industry (USG) the blackberrys are locked down. Could it be that your blackberry system is locked/restricted from running the app?

Have to ask, would this be a blackberry provided by an employer? My experience with blackberrys are that they are typically work related. in my industry (USG) the blackberrys are locked down. Could it be that your blackberry system is locked/restricted from running the app?
Fair comment and I was thinking the same thing. I know when our company used Blackberries I had them all locked down using BlackBerry Enterprise Server so that might be the case for the OP

no it is my personal blackberry i did see something similar mentioned somewhere on the forum with a Key 1 but i can't seem to get that suggestion to work either. The unit does run android but i assume GJI Go 4 may only work with some of the androids, i don't know i have no experience with the kind of thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark