DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blade Strike in P mode

my friend also heard that strange noise like a hard acceleration of the motors, after that he stiffened the both front arms and no more sound at all

How can you hear sound if it's in flight?
Yes, click is loud enough to hear over the sound of the motors. I have added leg extensions that attach the front to the back to add a little strength to the front arms. So far, so good. Going back if it continues as there are plenty others that have done so. DJI is well aware already. Good luck all.
Legs keep the little critter off the ground too and very light. Notice no affect on the flight.

Reactions: TDZHDTV
Yes, click is loud enough to hear over the sound of the motors. I have added leg extensions that attach the front to the back to add a little strength to the front arms. So far, so good. Going back if it continues as there are plenty others that have done so. DJI is well aware already. Good luck all.
Legs keep the little critter off the ground too and very light. Notice no affect on the flight.
I’m also holding off returning to DJI until I’m confident they have a reliable fix, I know they have been replacing front arms... maybe they will make a small modification in the near future.

Reactions: Capt KO and WooZie
Have a look at these covers they lift the Props and solved the problem for me You will find them on E-bayView attachment 98514
That was the original solution when the prop strikes were first noticed. Some early designs of these did not work well at all. Glad you found a model that worked well for you. Which brand is it?

...thx...I looked at that solution but the added weight makes it a nogo....am hoping for good quality blades that won't bend easy...kinna like carbon fiber.
Added weight yes, here where I live and fly no one is going to weigh my Mini. And I don’t consider it a big crime if I don’t register it then.But let everyone do what they see fit?

Added weight yes, here where I live and fly no one is going to weigh my Mini. And I don’t consider it a big crime if I don’t register it then.But let everyone do what they see fit?
Yes buddy...but if something bad happens...and you are not in the norms...then...?

That was the original solution when the prop strikes were first noticed. Some early designs of these did not work well at all. Glad you found a model that worked well for you. Which brand is it?
These are Sunnylife and I wouldn’t recommend as my set bound one of the props! There is a chrome Version sold on Amazon, Alixpress and eBay, much better quality and they weigh the same

Reactions: WooZie
for example what?
God forbid if drone crashes and breaks something or hurts someone...and you are over the legal regs. But I agree with you in that, we cannot live in fear...nonetheless, we are responsible of our flying ;)

God forbid if drone crashes and breaks something or hurts someone...and you are over the legal regs. But I agree with you in that, we cannot live in fear...nonetheless, we are responsible of our flying ;)

I do not fly among people! Only in the fields of forests and rivers.And I do not fly there if there are other people. :)

These are Sunnylife and I wouldn’t recommend as my set bound one of the props! There is a chrome Version sold on Amazon, Alixpress and eBay, much better quality and they weigh the same
Drone Valley also sells them. I’m about to order so can’t vouch for them yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt