DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blown Away (somewhat literally) ...100 Picture HDR Pano...

itsneedtokno

I'm chillin, appreciate it though.
Reactions
Site
codyshoaf.myportfolio.com
So a little backstory...
I got a Timelapse of this front coming at me, and when it was finished I had to fly farther away to get a wider picture... with a tailwind.

So I fly about 2000 feet away and start taking pictures... at 18% battery.

(I already know I'm not making the wisest decisions with those two choices, but sometimes the picture is worth the chance, as you'll see below)

Okay, back to the story... I am finished taking pictures, and must return home... in a headwind... with about 13% battery now.

Sport mode, full forward stick... going 8 mph... HUH?!?! no high wind warnings whatsoever.

Drop elevation (at 383 feet)... okay doing 15 mph now (200 feet)... 10% battery, forced descent now.

At 111 feet AGL I'm finally making headway at 20 mph. Still 500 feet away. 6% battery.

Overhead at 4%.

Landed at 2.5% lol

Here's the outcome...

SOOOOO WORTH IT

Hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed bringing out all the colors in post!

Last edited:
So a little backstory...
I got a Timelapse of this front coming at me, and when it was finished I had to fly farther away to get a wider picture... with a tailwind.

(I already know I'm not making the wisest decisions with those two choices, but sometimes the picture is worth the chance, as you'll see below)

Okay, back to the story... I am finished taking pictures, and must return home... in a headwind... with about 13% battery now.

Sport mode, full forward stick... going 8 mph... HUH?!?! no high wind warnings whatsoever.

Drop elevation (at 383 feet)... okay doing 15 mph now (200 feet)... 10% battery, forced descent now.

At 111 feet AGL I'm finally making headway at 20 mph. Still 500 feet away. 6% battery.

Overhead at 4%.

Landed at 2.5% lol

Here's the outcome...

SOOOOO WORTH IT

Hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed bringing out all the colors in post!
Wow! Cody you are really putting out good stuff now! Your web site also impressive. Loved this image.

Dale
www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com

• Love
Reactions: itsneedtokno
Wow! Cody you are really putting out good stuff now! Your web site also impressive. Loved this image.

Dale
www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com
Thanks Dale! I really appreciate it!

Your website is 100x better than mine, but I'm gaining traction now lol.

My wife and I just quickly glanced it over (taking a deeper dive later)... We love it man.

We both think there's a picture or two in there we've seen published. If not, they should have been. Great Stuff Dale!

Thanks Dale! I really appreciate it!

Your website is 100x better than mine, but I'm gaining traction now lol.

My wife and I just quickly glanced it over (taking a deeper dive later)... We love it man.

We both think there's a picture or two in there we've seen published. If not, they should have been. Great Stuff Dale!
Thanks for looking at the web site If you click on any image there will be a full set of images for that subject. Also, there is a section for timelapses.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
So a little backstory...

Overhead at 4%.

Landed at 2.5% lol

Here's the outcome...

SOOOOO WORTH IT

Most Excellent!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98