DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Blue Hour over Arizona

Just south of the Nevada and Arizona state line, along Interstate 93. I found a nice parking spot well off the side of the highway.

All comments are appreciated!

Generally, I liked it.There was nice smooth flying, good editing and transitions, and an interesting subject of the line of traffic lights with a nice leading line for the eyes. The music track was aptly selected.

However, I think you milked that single position pretty dry, with a dwelling on the still images a bit too long, and repeating the panorama several times of the same subject. If you shorten the still images on screen time to about 3-5 seconds and reduce the repetition to a single time, less is more.

Just my opinion, of course.

Dale

Thanks, all good points. The light was getting bad and running low on battery. I would have liked a little more variety in the shots also.

It kept my interest until the end.....in the note it sounds like you had a problem with the editing...I think it cam out fine ...except as noted above by Dale

I like it. I like the transitions to the 'post card.' I agree those could have been shorter to get back to the video. Obviously, the view was great!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez