DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blurred Panorama - iOS DJI GO 4 App

alexsouzafa

Reactions
Hello, friends.
I’m facing this issue (look at the image) with my Mavic Pro (last firmware version).
It was taken at noon.
What can I do to solve that?
Thanks in advance

4a8d55a71f922c78e62da67ad0675394.jpg

I believe this is due to the stitching algorithm. Happens to me also. It mostly happens during windier conditions. The individual pics are not blurred. You could import them into Adobe Photoshop and use the merge feature and see if it does a better job.

Reactions: alexsouzafa
It’s weird, because it wasn’t winding. I have tried that several times, in very different weather conditions, but didn’t work.

Hello, friends.
I’m facing this issue (look at the image) with my Mavic Pro (last firmware version).
It was taken at noon.
What can I do to solve that?
Thanks in advance

4a8d55a71f922c78e62da67ad0675394.jpg
Howdy from Wyoming alexsouzafa, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: rysingsun
I believe this is due to the stitching algorithm. Happens to me also. It mostly happens during windier conditions. The individual pics are not blurred. You could import them into Adobe Photoshop and use the merge feature and see if it does a better job.
Howdy from Wyoming rysingsun, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I am also pretty unimpressed with the stitching in the dji app and after experimentation am findinging Microsoft ICE gives better results using the same component images

It's not as good as the PTGui Pro package for MAC as I used to stitch many HDR 360 panoramas with my NIKON D3 and 360 head. Guess the little APP just ain't up to much, you need a lot of processing power to pick up as many points in the images as possible, the more the better.

i use ightroom to stich and once in awhile i get the same thing, not sure why, not all the time though, i think its the ghosting algorythm, its not user adjustabel in my version of lightroom, its very frustrating to see big blurred images when the single images are not like that

i use ightroom to stich and once in awhile i get the same thing, not sure why, not all the time though, i think its the ghosting algorythm, its not user adjustabel in my version of lightroom, its very frustrating to see big blurred images when the single images are not like that
Agree its a pain...

If you are keen to get that actual Pano fixed, you could post the 34 images to a cloud storage with a link to us here. Plenty of us have bought the proper stitching software like PTGUI or Autopano and could likely fix it for you in a jiff. Then send you back the properly stitched image. Unfortunately both these product's are quite expensive so you may not wish to purchase them.

dji1546323300568.jpgim having the same issue. That black smudge to the right is part of the mountain. The dji algorithm has chopped off the top. Will try using pc software to stitch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock