DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blurry

Darrell2

Reactions
Can someone tell me why when I edit my video it looks good but then when I export it and I go to full screen it is blurry. What am I doing wrong?

Can someone tell me why when I edit my video it looks good but then when I export it and I go to full screen it is blurry. What am I doing wrong?

That's all about resolution. Check the resolution that you're exporting your video at and ensure that is is set to either "original" or the maximum resolution available.

Sounds like you're exporting it at a lower bit rate than is needed.
Are you using the files off the SD card?
What codec and bit rate are you exporting it to?

Yes off the SD card Res 1920-1080 bit 8000 if I use much higher it stops and starts all through.

Yes off the SD card Res 1920-1080 bit 8000 if I use much higher it stops and starts all through.

Either your SD card isn't fast enough to record higher resolutions properly or your device playing the recorded video isn't powerful enough to keep up with the higher resolution demands.

Either your SD card isn't fast enough to record higher resolutions properly or your device playing the recorded video isn't powerful enough to keep up with the higher resolution demands.
When I get done with it it looks ok till I put it on FB then it gets blurry.

When I get done with it it looks ok till I put it on FB then it gets blurry.

Make sure you're exporting to Facebook using the full resolution and that you're playing it back at the best resolution as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato