DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bonjour!! I'm a Pilot from Paris

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The Mini is a great machine. We have over 100,000 members around the world who are here to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but if you like your Mini, why not enjoy it until the Mavic 3 (or whatever) comes out? It will most certainly have longer flight time, maybe a better zoom ratio, etc. Shouldn't be much more than a year (or less).

In any case, glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find a great of information and support here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The Mini is a great machine. We have over 100,000 members around the world who are here to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but if you like your Mini, why not enjoy it until the Mavic 3 (or whatever) comes out? It will most certainly have longer flight time, maybe a better zoom ratio, etc. Shouldn't be much more than a year (or less).

In any case, glad to have you with us!
Thanks a lot , I understand and I agree that the Mavic mini is.a great machine. I just need a drone with 4k Also for my hikes and music video shoots. I'll still keep the Mavic mini

De rien: to the forum from Chicago the Windy. DE rien, welcome is one of the few words I know in French. Been to Paris a number times, before all the security at the Effie tower was in effect. Totally love Paris, unfortunately did not own a drone both times we visited, last I heard Paris has very strict rules about flying over the city. Correct me if I have been misinformed please, both times we visited by ship, spent 6 weeks in Europe. Did get to see quite a lot of Europe, loved seeing all the sites. Have video, and pictures, which we like to look at past trips while being isolated at home for the last two months or so. Hope you, read manual, it can get quite boring, but very useful info for keeping drone and public safe from those blades. Fly Safe, have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tornado_33